We are an organization dedicated to the promotion of the interests of retirees, spouses, and surviving spouses of the Chevron Corporation (and its antecedent companies), who subscribe to the principles and objectives of the Retirees Association and who are willing to support the programs and financial needs of the Association.
Our purposes are:
- To facilitate and promote the maintaining of personal contacts with retirees for their mutual interests
- To maintain continuous contact with management through dissemination of information on operations of the Company. However, it shall not be the practice of this Chapter to intercede directly with Chevron management on behalf of its individual members.
- To inform the Chevron Retirees Association about matters of value coming to this Chapter's attention which the president feels would be worthy of discussion with Chevron management and would be in the best interests of Chapter members.
- To encourage retirees to strive to improve the public image of the Chevron Corporation and to support the Company in areas where such support would be helpful.
- This organization does not contemplate pecuniary gain or profit to the members thereof and it is organized for non-profit purposes.